451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
Don't miss the Paleoindian exhibit at the CEU Prehistoric Museum. The first people in Utah were Paleonindian hunter-gatherers who used atlatls and large stone-tipped darts, and spears.
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- New mission presidents
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- New temple presidents
- Rose excited for near future stability,...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Tips & Tricks: 6 reasons you may be getting...