451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
Don't miss the Paleoindian exhibit at the CEU Prehistoric Museum. The first people in Utah were Paleonindian hunter-gatherers who used atlatls and large stone-tipped darts, and spears.
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...