451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
Don't miss the Paleoindian exhibit at the CEU Prehistoric Museum. The first people in Utah were Paleonindian hunter-gatherers who used atlatls and large stone-tipped darts, and spears.
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Sex abuse claims against Utah educator who...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Marriage isn’t about romance
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- West Jordan boy loses battle with leukemia,...