451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
Don't miss the Paleoindian exhibit at the CEU Prehistoric Museum. The first people in Utah were Paleonindian hunter-gatherers who used atlatls and large stone-tipped darts, and spears.
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: I know what it's...
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat about this...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- Reports: BYU's Chase Fischer to play for...