451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
Don't miss the Paleoindian exhibit at the CEU Prehistoric Museum. The first people in Utah were Paleonindian hunter-gatherers who used atlatls and large stone-tipped darts, and spears.
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash