451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
Don't miss the Paleoindian exhibit at the CEU Prehistoric Museum. The first people in Utah were Paleonindian hunter-gatherers who used atlatls and large stone-tipped darts, and spears.
- LDS university president receives national...
- The most overlooked characteristic of the...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks out on...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- 4A boys basketball tournament quarterfinal...
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest for...