451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
Don't miss the Paleoindian exhibit at the CEU Prehistoric Museum. The first people in Utah were Paleonindian hunter-gatherers who used atlatls and large stone-tipped darts, and spears.
- New temple presidents
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel...
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- Newlywed viral Star Wars couple: 'The Force...
- New mission presidents
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title outright
- Utah and UVU assigned regionals; BYU left out...