451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
Don't miss the Paleoindian exhibit at the CEU Prehistoric Museum. The first people in Utah were Paleonindian hunter-gatherers who used atlatls and large stone-tipped darts, and spears.
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- LDS Church outlines how it prevents child...
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- New temple presidents
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz 'Lucifer in...
- The BYU international basketball tracker: How...