451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
Don't miss the Paleoindian exhibit at the CEU Prehistoric Museum. The first people in Utah were Paleonindian hunter-gatherers who used atlatls and large stone-tipped darts, and spears.
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired assistant...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- New mission presidents
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Live stream: High school drill team state...
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake
- Mormon Mentions: Adam Levine praises The...