451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
Don't miss the Paleoindian exhibit at the CEU Prehistoric Museum. The first people in Utah were Paleonindian hunter-gatherers who used atlatls and large stone-tipped darts, and spears.
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations against...
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Viral video: Mom gives 3-year-old a chance to...