301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- BYU Football Recruiting Roundup: Scholarship...
- BYU men's volleyball: Cougars to face...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion probable if...
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- Girl's abduction, death leave Navajo...
- Robert F. Bennett, former three-term U.S....
- Lake Powell pipeline debate enters new phase
- Kasich dropping out; Trump on clear GOP path