301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond/stream play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...