301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS Church outlines how it prevents child...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- Dick Harmon: So, another Kaufusi goes hybrid...
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz 'Lucifer in...
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- New temple presidents