301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- Is the Angel Moroni a lightning rod? Statue...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12 or...
- LDS missionary who returned home early shares...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- 4A baseball tournament live streams:...
- You should learn about Zika if you're...
- John Williams remembered by friends as a man...
- Rock On: Bronco is being Bronco in Virginia;...