301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- About Utah: Utah Valley University fills a...
- LDS Church's official website to evolve over...
- New mission presidents