301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- Teen in Springville family found dead left...
- High school football: Defense, big plays pave...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high...
- Championship Friday, live streams, stats and...
- High school football: Timpview overcomes...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- High school football: Dixie defense comes up...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The championship edition