301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- New mission presidents
- Bubba Watson, two-time Masters Golf...
- Jazz might be saying goodbye to their four...