301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Can BYU put together a special season?