301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- New MTC presidents
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'...
- BYU-Utah State: How to watch, listen to or...
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving preparing...
- Schedule only gets tougher for BYU basketball...
- Cougars relish opportunity to play in-state...
- Traditions old and new celebrated as Temple...