301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- BYU's Ty Detmer discusses prayer, conversion,...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Richard Norby released from hospital, returns...
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a men's...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back —...
- Mission boundary realignments in Idaho