301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain lost weight
- Dick Harmon: SUU, Kaufusi big winners in NFL...
- Big 12 would be better off expanding,...
- Morning links: Taysom Hill a Top 25 QB?;...
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire of...