301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Payson woman found dead in duffel bag near...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?