301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has recovered...