301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- New temple presidents
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 34 of the most beautiful churches from around...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...