301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...