301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...