301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- New York Jets waive former BYU quarterback...
- Teen accused of murdering neighbor now...
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new walk-on...
- Recently vandalized Fort Collins Colorado...
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU...
- Langi, Tuiloma to help anchor middle of BYU's...
- 8 interesting facts about the Toronto Ontario...
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program