301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- New mission presidents
- More than 2,500 confirmed dead in Nepal...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Ground broken for Star Valley Wyoming Temple
- BYU offense looking to move the ball, put up...