301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- Dog reacts to LDS missionary returning home...
- LDS Church, LGBT advocates back...
- LDS missionaries reunite man with his lost...
- Story of LDS man who forgave drunk driver for...
- Brad Rock: When it comes to rioting, Miami...
- Utah girl dances solo 9 months after losing...
- Jazz grind out impressive 93-82 win in Memphis
- After year layoff, BYU's Kurtz happy to be...