301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- BYU football: Certain games on the schedule...
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- Three hurt when ATV explodes into flames as...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...