301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
An intimate, discovery-based environment invites young visitors to experience natural history first hand. Have a look at live insects, do any of them look familiar? Many of these species can commonly be found in your backyard at home. Meet life that thrives underground in the underground crawl area and get your hands wet in the pond play area. This fun and inviting space is sure to encourage curiousity.
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Security, firefighters detain woman...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Sandy man gets prison time in $1.5 million...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...