Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- In our opinion: Confronted by power, Christ...
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Two bodies discovered near Provo's Squaw Peak
- No stranger to struggle: Cottonwood's Cooper...
- New mission presidents
- Utah Jazz: Plan's playing out, but plenty of...
- Family 'shocked' over Taylorsville woman's death
- Mike Sorensen: To keep or not to keep Utah...