Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert Anae...
- Minor earthquake shakes southern Utah town
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker release...