Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas was...
- Drone flies over LDS Washington D.C.Temple,...
- Is independence a viable option for BYU, or...
- Big turnout of fans buoys Jazz
- Videographer explains drone flight over D.C....
- Wright Words: Former priest, pastor share...
- 5 rules for a happy marriage
- Parents of eight children both have cancer,...