Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Sex abuse claims against Utah educator who...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Marriage isn’t about romance