Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- Teen in Springville family found dead left...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high...
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- Return to Utah allows Southern Virginia...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat