Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Dick Harmon: BYU exits Las Vegas in a...
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...