Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- New mission presidents
- Aid pours in amid aftershocks after Nepal...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...