Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I choose...
- Long PBS piece calls Mormon welfare system...
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general...
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares US...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory...
- Election tallies: Primary election results
- BYU football receives commitment from 2017...
- Husband called to confront man accused of...