Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- New mission presidents
- 5 underrated Disney movies