Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS Church outlines how it prevents child...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- Dick Harmon: So, another Kaufusi goes hybrid...
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz 'Lucifer in...
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- New temple presidents