Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Payson woman found dead in duffel bag near...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?