Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- LDS university president receives national...
- The most overlooked characteristic of the...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 4A boys basketball tournament quarterfinal...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks out on...
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on House to...