Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a "walk around" this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...