Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- New Jersey lawsuit seeks to ban Pledge of...
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- Speculation begins about who the next Utah...
- Normons: A site to prove just how normal...
- Brad Rock: Jazz coaching hire — this...
- Wright Words: What do you tell a prospective...
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees