Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired assistant...
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- New mission presidents
- Mormon Mentions: Adam Levine praises The...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor LaVoy...
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery store...
- Senate panel approves resolution calling porn...