Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a "walk around" this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- In our opinion: Judicial tyranny
- Gay couples wed after federal judge overturns...
- Watch: New video highlights what brought Paul...
- Photos of unicyclist riding in Utah snowstorm...
- BYU's Mendenhall not surprised Petersen left...
- Same-sex couples flock to S.L. County offices...
- Update: Christensen named Utah's new...
- Dick Harmon: Can Dave Rose's Cougars regroup...