Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Is ‘The Battle of the Five...