Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey rebuts rumor about an...
- Trial ordered for politician accused of...
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on the...
- BYU, Utah State football programs receive...
- Elder Rasband offers counsel, blessing to...
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Love won't go to GOP national convention