Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- Dog reacts to LDS missionary returning home...
- Discipline a focus of spring ball for BYU; 10...
- Brad Rock: When it comes to rioting, Miami...
- Utah girl dances solo 9 months after losing...
- After year layoff, BYU's Kurtz happy to be...
- Mentor to Brandon Mull, James Dashner chose...
- Jazz grind out impressive 93-82 win in Memphis
- 'My mission in 5 minutes': Sister missionary...