Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor Harding...
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is...
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be Utah's...
- What consumers need to know about chip...