Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- BYU Football Recruiting Roundup: Scholarship...
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- BYU men's volleyball: Cougars to face...
- Girl's abduction, death leave Navajo...
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain lost weight
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Major road funding, employee pay raises,...
- Lake Powell pipeline debate enters new phase