Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Dick Harmon: SUU, Kaufusi big winners in NFL...
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire of...
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain lost weight
- Former BYU quarterback Jake Heaps signs...
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to be put...
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...