Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- New mission presidents
- One thing that changed my view of marriage...
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand accounts of...
- Wright Words: Founding member of SEAL Team...
- Rock On: Next Utah college coach to leave is ...
- Mormon humanitarian Bishnu Adhikari, family...
- National experts weigh in on the BYU Cougars'...
- Former world middleweight champion Gene...