Great Salt Lake
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The compelling narrative of the Great Salt Lake, a remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville is brought to life through hands-on interactives, sounds, smells, and a spectacular view of the Lake itself. Take a walk around this large terminal body of water in the midst of a vast inland desert. Get an up-close view of some of the lake's smaller inhabitants.
- Utah Jazz: Analyzing 3 trade possibilities as...
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Emery scores career-high 37 points to lead...
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- 40-foot jumper by Lexi Rydalch secures BYU's...
- 13 locals invited to 2016 NFL Scouting Combine
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces virtual...