Gems and Minerals
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, Jewelry/Gems, Museum
Rough mineral forms are juxtaposed with elegant cut gemstones, all in brilliant colors. Peer in to see minerals that fluoresce and take in 12 vertical feet of minerals suspended before you. The Gems and Minerals exhibition is located in the O.C. Tanner Hall.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent