Gems and Minerals
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, Jewelry/Gems, Museum
Rough mineral forms are juxtaposed with elegant cut gemstones, all in brilliant colors. Peer in to see minerals that fluoresce and take in 12 vertical feet of minerals suspended before you. The Gems and Minerals exhibition is located in the O.C. Tanner Hall.
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- New MTC presidents
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest public...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior is Born'...