Gems and Minerals
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, Jewelry/Gems, Museum
Rough mineral forms are juxtaposed with elegant cut gemstones, all in brilliant colors. Peer in to see minerals that fluoresce and take in 12 vertical feet of minerals suspended before you. The Gems and Minerals exhibition is located in the O.C. Tanner Hall.
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...