Gems and Minerals
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, Jewelry/Gems, Museum
Rough mineral forms are juxtaposed with elegant cut gemstones, all in brilliant colors. Peer in to see minerals that fluoresce and take in 12 vertical feet of minerals suspended before you. The Gems and Minerals exhibition is located in the O.C. Tanner Hall.
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Viral video: Mom gives 3-year-old a chance to...
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...