Gems and Minerals
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, Jewelry/Gems, Museum
Rough mineral forms are juxtaposed with elegant cut gemstones, all in brilliant colors. Peer in to see minerals that fluoresce and take in 12 vertical feet of minerals suspended before you. The Gems and Minerals exhibition is located in the O.C. Tanner Hall.
- Research and control at center of marijuana...
- Dick Harmon: The night the rim got wide as a...
- Returned LDS missionary making a name for...
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon...
- Salt Lake native to compete on 'Survivor:...
- New mission presidents