Gems and Minerals
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, Jewelry/Gems, Museum
Rough mineral forms are juxtaposed with elegant cut gemstones, all in brilliant colors. Peer in to see minerals that fluoresce and take in 12 vertical feet of minerals suspended before you. The Gems and Minerals exhibition is located in the O.C. Tanner Hall.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of...