301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The traditions of Utah's five native nations -- Shoshone, Goshute, Paiute, Ute, and Navajo -- are featured in this circular gallery nestled in the hillside at the top of the building.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...