301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The traditions of Utah's five native nations -- Shoshone, Goshute, Paiute, Ute, and Navajo -- are featured in this circular gallery nestled in the hillside at the top of the building.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but flutters...
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage