301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The traditions of Utah's five native nations -- Shoshone, Goshute, Paiute, Ute, and Navajo -- are featured in this circular gallery nestled in the hillside at the top of the building.
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to unite to...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- LDS university president receives national...
- LDS Church dedicates Deseret Mill and Pasta...
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands