301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The traditions of Utah's five native nations -- Shoshone, Goshute, Paiute, Ute, and Navajo -- are featured in this circular gallery nestled in the hillside at the top of the building.
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- New mission presidents
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...