301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The traditions of Utah's five native nations -- Shoshone, Goshute, Paiute, Ute, and Navajo -- are featured in this circular gallery nestled in the hillside at the top of the building.
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Scott Mitchell: Former U., NFL quarterback...
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big year...
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to...
- 5 professional athletes who stand up for...
- Elder Oaks warns of rising secularism,...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car