301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The traditions of Utah's five native nations -- Shoshone, Goshute, Paiute, Ute, and Navajo -- are featured in this circular gallery nestled in the hillside at the top of the building.
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Crews dig through night after deadly Okla....
- Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Journalists criticize Obama administration,...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away