301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The traditions of Utah's five native nations -- Shoshone, Goshute, Paiute, Ute, and Navajo -- are featured in this circular gallery nestled in the hillside at the top of the building.
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- BYU looking to make a big splash at Maui...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Local flavor in the NBA: Lillard continues to...
- Kaysville girl's death impacts community
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere