301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The traditions of Utah's five native nations -- Shoshone, Goshute, Paiute, Ute, and Navajo -- are featured in this circular gallery nestled in the hillside at the top of the building.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- The Killers collaborates with Owen Wilson and...