301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
The traditions of Utah's five native nations -- Shoshone, Goshute, Paiute, Ute, and Navajo -- are featured in this circular gallery nestled in the hillside at the top of the building.
- New temple presidents
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Adam Law breaks...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- 34 of the most beautiful churches from around...
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this working...