118 E. Center St.
Moab, UT 84532
Web site »
Included in admission
Many dinosaur remains have been discovered in the Moab area. The museum has many displays rich in bones and replicas of bones, as well as track imprints. There is a Sauropod backbone that was found by a local rancher and even a full sized replica of a plated Ankylosaur.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Writers offer personal finance advice to Obama
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle: Balancing...