301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and...
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who went...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- How much did President Obama donate to his...